Let me preface this by saying, I will not be getting all "Toddlers & Tiaras" on you. If you haven't seen it, it's a very sad TLC show about pageant moms spending gobs of money to parade their unhappy little ones around in fake teeth, hair and eyelashes in an effort to win titles like "Supreme Queen Junior Buttercup." http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/toddlers-tiaras/about-toddlers-and-tiaras.html
That said, I did enter G and J in a Parents magazine photo contest that could result in some moolah for the college fund. So, if you're so inclined, please visit their entry albums and rate them, as an unbiased observer of course. :->
http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/cover-kid-1/741000040/
http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/cover-kid/741000038/
Thanks!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi there!
Just stopping by to say hi and thanks for all your awesome suggestions. I will definitely get back to you once I make my final decison. I LOVE your idea of rotating different scriptures. What a great suggestion!!!
Thanks and talk to you soon!
Post a Comment