He is a cutie. Congratulations Laurie and Eric. Laurie, what a great job you did making sure Jake grew bigger and stronger. Eric, what a fabulous job you did supporting and encouraging Laurie everyday and taking care of Gracie. I'm so glad you are able to hold him. I can't wait to meet him and see all of you, probably in December. Love you all.
I was just reading on the Smith Family Scoop blog and saw these words from a John Mayer song.
You know it's nothing new Bad news never had good timing But then the circle of your friends Will defend the silver lining
I know it isn't uplifting scripture, but it made me think of you and your family. It looks like you got your silver lining after all little miss optimist!! em
I am a 30-something wife and mother of a sweet and spunky daughter, a happy, handsome son, and two little saints. Our road to becoming a family has been both bumpy and blessed, but definitely worth the trip! Here's what's happening in our little nest...
3 comments:
He is a cutie. Congratulations Laurie and Eric. Laurie, what a great job you did making sure Jake grew bigger and stronger. Eric, what a fabulous job you did supporting and encouraging Laurie everyday and taking care of Gracie. I'm so glad you are able to hold him. I can't wait to meet him and see all of you, probably in December. Love you all.
GAM
I was just reading on the Smith Family Scoop blog and saw these words from a John Mayer song.
You know it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
But then the circle of your friends
Will defend the silver lining
I know it isn't uplifting scripture, but it made me think of you and your family. It looks like you got your silver lining after all little miss optimist!! em
any more pix?? he's awfully cute and i won't see him in person until friday!
Post a Comment